Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_group (Group into Group)

From: Rickifer Barros <rickiferbarros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:24:20 -0300

It Worked!!!

Thank you Guys for all your tips...

I got this with the command lines:

FOR AUTHENTICATION:

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_ldap_auth -R -b
"dc=domain,dc=yyy" -D "cn=user,ou=example,dc=domain,dc=yyy" -w
"password" -f sAMAccountName=%s -h IP_LDAP_SERVER

auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm DOMAIN
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 minutes
auth_param basic casesensitive off

FOR RECURSIVE LDAP SEARCH:

external_acl_type AD_GROUP ttl=300 negative_ttl=300 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_ldap -D DOMAIN.YYY -g Group_at_DOMAIN.YYY

SQUID ACLs:

acl ACL_X external AD_GROUP

http_access allow ACL_X

One more time, Thank you very much.