Re: [squid-users] Re: Failure with squid and NTLM auth

From: Lars Roland <lroland@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:53:35 +0200

Hi

Thanks for the quick answar, If I do 'wbinfo -a [username]%[password]'
then I get:

plaintext password authentication succeeded
challenge/response password authentication succeeded

So it seams that everything works, at least on the squid box, If I set
proxy up in IE then I cannot get anywere. - can I somehow set
squid/winbind to log the acctions somewhere so I can see whats go
wrong (right now I just get TCP_DENIED/407 in access.log).

Regards.