[squid-users] POST problems...

From: BERGOTTO Mario TECHTEL <mbergotto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:47:08 -0300

Hi everybody.

I'm running squid 2.5 stable 3, and I have the following the problem. Every
time a user clicks on a 'POST' link, their browsers just sit there
waiting... Download works just great.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mario
Este mensaje de correo electrónico y sus adjuntos contienen información
confidencial y son para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si hubiese recibido
este mensaje por error le agradecemos nos lo haga saber y lo elimine de su
sistema; no deberá usar, retener, diseminar, distribuir o copiar este
mensaje o sus adjuntos, o revelar su contenido.

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto contain confidential
information, and are only for use by the addressee. If you have received
this e-mail message by mistake please let us know and delete it from your
system; you should not use, retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or any attachments thereto, or disclose their contents to anyone.