Re: [squid-users] Squid SSL Bump transparently CONNECT for another proxy

From: Jatin Bhasin <jbhasin83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 23:33:48 +1000

Hello,

1) PROXY2 is not configured to bump the traffic and I cannot remove it
from the set up.
2) PROXY2 is listening on port 3128. I have to intercept proxy port
because all the requests are going to PROXY2 on port 3128 and I have
to bump it.

Currently Client is connecting to PROXY2 and I cannot change
configuration on PROXY2 to bump the traffic neither I can remove it
from the netwrok setup.

So is this all possible?

Thanks,
Jatin