Re: [squid-users] Install Godaddy certificate on squid to use ssl-bumping functionnality

From: Antoine Klein <klein.anto_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:12:54 -0400

Ok I'm understanding !

Finally I'm going to change strategy, if it isn't possible to decrypt
HTTPS without warning for client, I shall make differently.

So there is two solutions, the first one is to use Squid without
deciphering SSL request. So Amos you explained that but I don't
understand what bugs is encountered. So in this case, how can I
configure Squid ? I didn't find example and I have already asked for
that but i was told it would be impossible, but they were not sure.

The second solution consists in not using Squid, but to apply a QoS
differently, but I need a QoS like the Squid delay pool, do you know
if it is possible ? Alex you already spoken to me about LARTC, but I
need to find a solution quickly, so I fear that it was too long to
understand the Linux QoS possibilities.

Regards.

--
Antoine KLEIN