[squid-users] Inject some html with transparent squid

From: xan <micci.adriano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 04:42:58 -0700 (PDT)

Goodmorning, I'm new in the forum.
I'm a software engineer but I'm new to networking
I have installed squid3 on a virtual machine running ubuntu server. I have
configured the squid.conf to redirect the clients to a specified page with
the deny_info parameter. Now i would to inject some HTML on a page after
some times (eg. 5 mins). I have googling this question and I found this
http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html that isn't what I
really want to do, but it's a first step.
However, I cannot get it to run.
So the question is: is there a way to run some php code in squid3? And in
which way? I need a redirector such as squirm?
Thanks in advance for every answer.