[squid-users] ACL based on http_port

From: Silver Wings <all.you.weary_at_me.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

currently I'm using ntlm authentification for my users (all Windows
systems), however sometimes Squid is having troubles fetching the logged in
user info. I have tried different settings but every few days a login
windows keeps appearing to some users, which leads to locked user accounts
eventually.
I only need login to separate the users into groups with different levels of
internet access rights.

Now a new attempt would be to use multiple http_ports for Squid access
(distributed via Windows policies) to do the same - one port for full
access, one for less, one for hardly any...
Only question: How do I set an http_port as source for an ACL?

Kind regards!