Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3.7 and Caching Youtube Videos!

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:22:58 +0300

Hey There,

you are not updated yet but there is a feature in squid 3.HEAD which
called StoreID that allows you youtube caching.
In order to cache YT and other things on squid and to de-duplicate
content you can use the next Doc:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent/Coordinator

Regards,
Eliezer