Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_ldap_group against nested groups/Ous

From: Eugene M. Zheganin <emz_at_norma.perm.ru>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:40:39 +0600

Hi.

On 03.08.2012 04:02, Markus Moeller wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
>
> What do you suggest squid_kerb_ldap should do to make it simpler for
> you ?

 From my point of view (though I understand that it's only my opinion,
and different technical difficulties may arise), it would be best if
squid_kerb_ldap would work just in the same way that squid_group_ldap
did - accepting both the login and the group name on it's standard
input. This way the config file would be way shorter and the number of
the helpers required would be minimal.

Thanks.
Eugene.