Re: [squid-users] TProxy not faking source address.

From: rihad <rihad_at_mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:43:05 +0500

Amos Jeffries wrote:
> I don't think any of the basic Ubuntu kernels have the TPROXY options set
> yet. That would account for your custom ones working but the general
> kernels not.

AFAIK there's no such kernel option that must be marked with [*]: tproxy
support comes as a set of modules (marked with [M]):
CONFIG_NETFILTER_TPROXY
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TPROXY
and they all get loaded in stock Ubuntu 9.04 server kernel
(linux-image-2.6.28-11-server)
  so I don't think the problem I have has to do with kernel support, or...?