[squid-users] Squid Slowness

From: Charles Melbye <charlie_at_mudoo.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:47:24 -0500

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure Squid to accelerate my MediaWiki sites. It
usually does a good job of that, and it has definitely raised the
requests per second that we can handle, but occasionally, it takes a
really long time to load a page (30s to 1m).

I have no idea why this is happening, but my best guess is that it's
Squid's fault, because my web server alone never had those problems.

Is there any way to profile Squid and figure out where the bottleneck
is?

Thanks,

Charlie