RE: [squid-users] speeding up browsing? any advice?!

From: RoLaNd RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:11:37 +0300

oh ok, makes sense..

thanks for the clarification i appreciate that :)

though one more question if possible, is there anything i could
possibly do to speed up browsing aside what i mentioned earlier?

keep in mind that i only added an allow ACL to my subnet... and that's it! is it enough?

should i change the size of caching objects or something like that?

i admit that these questions may sound silly, though am a newbie and trying to get my head around this...

thanks again..