[squid-users] squid 2.6 stable 19 not authenticating following full root volume and reboot

From: Steven Engebretson <sengebretson_at_blakeschool.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:02:52 -0600

Hello,

I am having a new issue with my squid box. I run two instances of squid on one box. This was set up for me by Visolve. I am running 2.6 Stable 19 on both instances. I use smb_auth to authenticate users against two AD domains, hence two squid
instances.

My box went down, with a full disk. I removed about 17GB of older logfiles and rebooted. Now I am unable to authenticate. My cache.log files are showing 'sh: /dev/null: Permission denied'

I am more then happy to post config files, or give any additional info that may help.

Thank you!

-Steven E.
Steven Engebretson Network Manager
sengebretson_at_blakeschool.org (v) 952-988-3418
http://www.blakeschool.org (f) 952-988-3412