[squid-users] "squidtools" collection

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:01:57 -0500

Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that I'm (slowly) tidying up and uploading
the various squid related tools that I've written over the years (the
ones I can find / release :) into another googlecode project.

The url is: http://code.google.com/p/squidtools/

There's not much there at the moment. There's a simple redirector for
URL filtering/rewriting (thanks to a support contract client who
needed something stable to replace what he was using!) and my example
external_acl helper which implements filtering against the
phishtank.com blacklist.

If anyone has any interesting squid tools they'd like to include in
the squidtools code project then please let me know. I'd like to
eventually have the whole collection available as a single "set" which
can be packaged up and installed together to enhance existing and new
Squid (and cacheboy :) installations.

Thanks,

Adrian