Re: [squid-users] Squid and Google Sorry Message

From: Mark Barlow <squid.users.mailing.list_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:21:14 +0000

Some additional thoughts.

From memory, when my PC was infected it was bypassing squid and going
direct. (My PC was allowed through the firewall for testing) The
malware was looking for other sites to infect using Google. As google
are already blocking your access I would start looking at your
firewall. Log all requests to port 80 and look for the PC/s that are
trying to access google constantly. This showed up pretty quick when
I was infected. I chose to rebuild my PC.

Hope this helps.