[squid-users] Current List of Good Analysis Tools?

From: Mike Ely <mikeely_at_amyskitchen.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:50:44 -0800

Hi there,

Am wondering what folks out there are using for squid analysis. Our current
need is for something that breaks usage down by user, preferably with
manager-friendly purty graphs.

The list at http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/ is pretty badly out of date,
with lots of broken links and software that hasn't been maintained for years
(imagine my surprise to find my browser looking at tucows after all these
years!) I've gone through all of the projects there and, while some of
them are pretty close, I'd like to seek the opinion of the people in here -
is there something not on that list that you're using for this purpose?

Cheers,
Mike