[squid-users] refresh_pattern question

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter_at_americantv.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:01:53 -0500

Hey all,

Can someone correct me if I am wrong, would the following
refresh_pattern catch all java jar files and cache them no matter what?

refresh_pattern -i \.jar$ 480 20% 4320
ignore-no-cache

I keep getting "TCP_MISS/304 259 GET" access.log entries, and I am not
sure why. I checked my cache limits to make sure that I had the cache
configured to store something that was that size. My min is set to 0 and
my max is set to 4096 in memory and 300MB on disk.

This is the Squid 3 HEAD branch, but had the same problem on squid 2.6.
At that point it was my assumption that I had the regex wrong.

Nick