[squid-users] Slow clients in reverse proxy setup...

From: John Doe <jdmls_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 02:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

I simulated a slow client (throttled at 512k/s) and squid kept the apache connection open the whole time, while he could have closed it after 1 second...
It was a 20MB file and maximum_object_size 32768 KB.
Accessed a second time, the object is cached correctly, no more apache access.
Are there parameters in the configuration to tell squid to go full throttle with the server, close the connection and then continue alone with the client?
For info, I have KeepAlive Off in my httpd.conf

Thx,
JD