Re: [squid-users] Tproxy Headers

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:30:03 +0200

tis 2006-07-04 klockan 18:09 -0300 skrev Edinilson J. Santos:
> I'm trying to compile Squid 2.6 Stable1 with --enable-linux-tproxy option
> and the following error is raising:
>
> checking if TPROXY header files are installed... no
> WARNING: Cannot find TPROXY headers, you need to install the
> tproxy package from:
> - lynx http://www.balabit.com/downloads/tproxy/
>

> Searching in the above url I can't find the headers (my kernel is compiled
> with tproxy suport already).

Then you have the headers and it's just a matter of making sure they are
found..

The simplest and safest method is to copy the
linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_tproxy.h header file from your kernel include
directory to the same location in /usr/include, or if you prefer to the
same location under the include directory in Squid..

Regards
Henrik