Re: [squid-users] parent cache information

From: Raj <sunfire2005@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:08:20 +1100

Thanks a lot for that. I can only specify proxy-only option on server
B right? Because I am not using cache_peer option on server A which is
facing the internet.
If I use proxy-only option on Server B, then Server B just acts as
proxy and it will cache only non-duplicate content. Are there any
benifits in using 1st tier and 2nd tier proxys. Please reply.