RE: [squid-users] Pessimal behavior with Windows Update (Long)

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:20:25 -0800

Why go through the trouble? Two reasons...

1) Because I am a Squid admin, not a C programmer. One path is feasible for
me (using the program provided), one is not (updating the source provided).
2) The squid 2.5 branch is feature locked. I have no idea how willing the
developers are going to be adding acl functionality.

*shrug*

I'm was not trying to make any less of your suggestions, and/or problems.
My intention was just to provide an alternate solution.

Chris