Re: [squid-users] only ICP queries coming

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:59:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Binaya Joshi wrote:

>> Does it work if you configure your browser to explicitly use this cache
>> server as proxy?
>
> Yes it does...

Then your problem is most likely in the firewall interception rules, or in
the WCCP decapsulation. Not really a Squid problem as such..

How far has you got in the low-level network configuration of the packet
interception?

> by the way, I signed off the list as no one helped me...

I try to read the squid-users list about once per week, but time is
limited.

Regards
Henrik