RE: [squid-users] LVS/TUN or LVS/DR

From: Andrew Sawyers <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:59:21 -0500

Any particular reason why you're after DR mode? I have several squids load
balanced in masq mode and we're able to handle more traffic then most sites
can aspire too - with basically 0 load on the LVS server. You have to do
some monkey patching to get DR mode to work; I personally think unless one
can show performance limitations on why you should go that route, it is an
unnecessary complexity.

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting