[squid-users] WCCP problem!

From: Yemi Fowe <foweyemi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am trying to setup wccp version 1, I tried to follow
Henrik's intuction in one of the mail archive that
ip_wccp module alone should be enabled, and not with
ip_gre. I tried this method, but its still not
working.
Do i have to recompile the kernel?
Do i still need to setup gre1 interface using
iptunnel?

I am using RedhatAS2.1(kernel 2.4.9-e.3),
squid 2.4STABLE6.
I would appreciate your assistance.
Thanx
--yemi