RE: [squid-users] Write Error for aspx file

From: Niti Lohwithee <nitil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:08:11 +0700

> I can access the other website except
> http://extranet.qh.co.th/supplier/po_wait_rece.aspx but I afraid that
> .aspx file are related the problem.
>
> Kindly advice.
>

> The url gives me :

> Server Error in '/supplier' Application.
>Server was unable to process request. --> Object reference not set to
an instance of an object.
information about the error and >where it originated in the code.

>Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server
was unable to process request. --> Object reference not set to an
instance of an object.

>Source Error:

>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the
the exception can be identified >using the exception stack trace below.

>--------------

>he remote webserver is broken. Inform the webmaster of this error.

>M.

Hi all

Sorry for above link. In fact, it need to authentication before you will
access http://extranet.qh.co.th/supplier/po_wait_rece.aspx . So, you
can not test my event.

Well,I don't know that there are some parameter or not on squid.conf for
sovling this probelm

Regards
Niti : )