[squid-users] Adult context filtering help.

From: Bartosz Jozwiak <bartek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:51:57 -0300

Hello,

I am now to Squid and have couple of questions.

We have local network which is connected to Internet using ADSL.
I would like to set up Squid to block 18+ websites. Websites with sex and
porn context.

My question is: Can I do it with Squid? If yes can somebody give me some
helpful links
where I can find more information about it ?

I would like to run Squid on the same server which does NAT and it is
connected to ADSL.
Is such a configuration ok ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Bartosz Jozwiak