[squid-users] Uploading files - again

From: Jose Costa <joselpcosta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:44:24 -0300 (ART)

Currently I´m using Squid 2.5 stable5 in Fedora Core2.
It´s a rpm upgraded using yum every night.

I have one access list that let all my local network
access any location.

I´m having problems uploading files to yahoo mail, for
example. I use yahoo webmail and try to attach a file
it takes a long time and do not attach it, with no
error. When I remove proxy settings from my IE it
works fine and fast. I also have these problems with
banks software that upload files to the bank system.

My request_body_max_size is "0" no limit. And
request_header_max_size is 10KB(default). Is it a
time-out issue? Remembering that I do not get any
error, just IE continues trying to upload the file....

I made tests and I can attach little files less than
10K but not "big" ones.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

José Costa