[squid-users] GAIM Error...

From: Rick Whitley <rickwh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:23:37 -0500

I have a user that is using GAIM to talk with yahoo messenger. We have
configured the proxy but when she tries to connect she gets the error:
'GAIM Error: Access denied proxy server forbids port 5050 tunnelling'.
If I look at the conf file I can't see where that is being blocked. We
are running squid-2.5-stable5 on suse 9. I have used the default
safe-port list. Where do I need to look? Thanks for any help.

rick...
Rom.5:8