[squid-users] Re: Betr.: [squid-users] Lanaguage autoselection of squid error pages

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:13:57 +0200

On 24.09 14:00, Janno de Wit wrote:
> You can edit the Error-pages to redirect to your another page...

oh, why didn't such idea come to me before?

I'm thinking about aspects of such thing... (using apache, having public
virt. server with such pages?)

It would needed additional configuration in case of access denied error.
users with access denied have to be allowed to go to destination site
and only to it...

> Hello,
>
> is there any plan/patch to do lanaguage selection for error pages?
>
> or at least, trying to forward errors to a host which probably would
> do the selection?

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?