[squid-users] Newbie to Squid-HELP

From: kmo vern <kmovern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have inherited a Windows NT 4.0 network that is
running Squid 2.3.Stable4. The issue is that
2.3Stable4 has a file upload limit of 1MB. I am
needing to upgrade to 2.5 because it doesn't have the
upload restriction or uninstall Squid. I am totally a
newbie to SQUID. I can't seem to find any squid
directories on the NT server. I do find a PC in the
network neighborhood that is "SAMBA Server" This may
sound dumb, but I haven't found a computer that is a
Samba server, is something run on the NT server? I am
totally lost with Squid and would appreciate anyone's
help in this matter. All I need to do is find the
Samba server and either upgrade it or uninstall.

Thanks,
KWH