Re: [squid-users] RE: Windows 2003 Strangeness

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:40:18 -0400

But just for the record....

None of the Windows policy changes should be necessary with properly
configured Samba3 w/AD/Kerberos and current squid.

I wouldn't want the impression that Squid requires lowering the security
settings(perceived or real) from the Windows defaults for Squid to take
root.

That alone could prevent squid from even be considered in some
environments.

Jerry