Re: [squid-users] Need help blocking Porn site

From: Muthukumar <kmuthu_gct@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:39:28 +0530

> I have a need to limit the following url minus the dots "milked free
> fr" this site is a pornography site. used a url_regex statement on this site and the site that it resolved to using nslookup.

Are you saying as *.milked.free.fr url pages, then set an acl as,

acl deny_site dstdomain .milked.free.fr

> I have an individual that is accessing this site and I need to block it, plus display a customized error message indicating
> punishment for accessing pornography sites from the campus Internet service.

We can collect and set acl for indidual for example say,

acl individual src <ip-address>/<netmask>

http_access deny individual deny_site

deny_info ERR_CUSTOM_ACCESS_DENIED individual deny_site

Customized error pages are located source/errors/ directory..

See more TAG of deny_info.

Regards,
- Muthu.

---