Re: [squid-users] WHERE does Squid cache DNS lookups?

From: dravya <dravya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

thanks for the info.. but I am using Mozilla 1.2.1. Does it have the same problem as IE?
If it does how does one fix it? I need to have squid cache DNS lookups as a transparent
proxy.

any information as to how to do that is appreciated. What options should one modify in the
squid.conf?

thank you all very much

Dravya