[squid-users] removing / allowing IPs

From: Payal Rathod <rpayal99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have a simple squid configuration file where I have
just one acl wherein I allow IPs to access my proxy.
Many times when I am not in office my boss wants to
allow or disable access to a particular IP. He is not
familar with vi or any other CLI editor In Linux and I
am afraid he may mess the file. Is there any utility
or script written where one can just give the IP (and
a switch maybe) to enable it or disable it. Has
anybody written such a thing? Or is there any other
way I can work around with this?

With warm regards,
-Payal