[squid-users] the mail. check it out.

From: Bilal Khan Toru <toru2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:52:39 +0000

Hi everybody,

I am running a squid 2.4 Stable 6 with squirm (redirector) 1.0 beta B. Squid
is working fine. I have a webpage running on another system named say "ttt".
we have set the redirector to redirect any request sent to say "www.me.com"
to be redirected to http://ttt/remainingPathOfFile/. Appearantly the log
file of squirm shows that the redirection is successfully taking place.
However when we try to access the url from any other system via squid we
face problems. The webpage consists of 2 frames. The main frame loads fine.
However the left frame does not load and it can not find the activeX class
that it keeps trying to reload. As a result we get the image placeholders
for the left frame but no images and no class.
If we do bypass the proxy and enter the complete url manually then the page
loads successfully but if we try the manual url with squid, again we face
the same problem.

Could anyone help me resolve this issue?

awaiting response.
take care.