[squid-users] IE SSL Timeout

From: claus <ch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:41:10 +0200

Hello all,

I get a problem using of a frame timing out when using
XP Pro latest hotfix with IE 6.0.280.1106 + SQUID 2.5 Stable 3
(I also tried a 3 devel version and using Mozilla I do not remember
the version) when using the following link
https://telebank1.ubs.com/classic?initiate
The link points to the tele banking system of UBS.

There is a "Demo" mode that I try on which the problem happens as well.

Could anyone with a perfectly running Squid and IE XP try the following
and tell me if it works?

Click Demo
    (change language if you need to, on the upper nav bar)
Click Account
    (in English; Konto in German; Compte in French on the left nav frame)
Click Last transactions
    (the first entry below Account on the left nav frame)

This link refreshes the parent
I get the "last transactions" on the right hand frame and
a blank frame on the left hand side.

When I stop Squid the frame appears ...

The problem does not happen when:
Using XP/IE - WinGate - UBS
Using XP/IE - ISA - SQUID - UBS

Very strange.

I fiddled around with some Squid parameters (like ssl_unclean_shutdown )
that could have an impact but with no success.

Sorry for being so intrusive but it is really the only place
where I could reproduce it.

Thanks and regards,
Claus