[squid-users] smb_auth

From: Patrick Law <PATRICK@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:23:38 +0800

hi,

I try to setup a squid that authenticate with NT4 server, user and password
are valid...

[root@server squid]# ./smb_auth -W INFOPRO -d
patrick patrickpassword
Domain name: INFOPRO
Pass-through authentication: no
Query address options:
/usr/lib/squid/smb_auth.sh: /usr/bin/nmblookup: No such file or directory
Domain controller IP address:
ERR

In the NT4 server I got proxyauth with "allow" word in it. Place in NETLOGON
folder.

What should I do to configure the path for smb_auth to authenticate from my
INFOPRO server? I tried [root@server squid]# ./smb_auth -S
//WINTDOM/NETLOGON/proxyauth, but the command seems still expecting
something else. what can I do to set the directory? please guide me...
thanks.

-Patrick