[squid-users] garbage before reply

From: Joshua Brindle <JBrindle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:18:15 -0500

for some reason every once in a while i see headers
at the top of a webpage and if i look at the source i'll
see something like this

ÿÙHTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:14:55 GMT

notice the garbage before the HTTP response,
so the browser just goes ahead and displays it.

I'm not sure where this is happening, I'm trying
to track it down but I'd like to know if someone has
experienced something similar so that I know if it
is or is not squid, I'm using Version 3.0-PRE3-CVS
snapshot from 20030821.

There are also missing images on pages, i suspect
are caused by the same problem..

Thanks

Joshua Brindle