[squid-users] --> winbind AUTH - resolved, but a doubt remains

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:46:06 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

Hello,
   I got to configure it here. It was the samba version I was using (3.0
beta). After I changed to 2.2.8a, it worked

  Now, I can authenticate with wb_group Squid´s helper, but I got a little
problem here. I was browsing, and I removed my user from the group I
configured do access the internet, but the Squid permitted me to browse. I
think there is a delay for winbind refresh the group list. How long is it ?
Or it does not have to work like this...

My config:

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_ntlmauth DOMAIN
auth_param ntlm children 10
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

external_acl_type GrupoAD %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_group

acl internet proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl Usuarios_Internet external GrupoAD internet

http_access allow Usuarios_Internet
http_access deny all

Thanks...
Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte
ICQ: 5144629
http://motoviagens.pagina.de
http://e-modelismo.pagina.de

Windows 95, 95 vezes que terá que reinstalá-lo