RE: [squid-users] AD authentication

From: JOHNSON DAVID R <david.johnson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:30:26 -0400

i have just installed RH8 and am using Squid Cache: Version 2.4.STABLE7 and
wanted to know what i need to do to use suid_ldap_auth module.
I had it working, with the help of you guys, under RH7.3 Squid Cache:
Version 2.4.STABLE6 but i had compiled and installed ldap tools and other
modules. Do i need to install the ldap tools for the module to work. I will
search for the answer but wanted a quick one....just being lazy. Thanks in
advance.

Sincerely,

DavidJ