Re: [squid-users] squid authentication

From: <malbor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:38:30 -0300

Hi Henrik, thanks for your reply. But i have one server that don't need acces
by authentication. He need access whithout any request.
In other hands I have a list of users, that must access by authentication, BUT
only access at one and only site.
I'm sure you have a lot of work, but any or whatever sample you can give me,
or url with an similar example, will be apreciated. Sincerely thanks.