Re: [squid-users] problem in cache.log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Aug 2003 18:44:44 +0200

mån 2003-08-04 klockan 15.56 skrev Pejman Eslami:
> hi
> i use redhat linux 9.0 with squid 2.4stable7
> i get following problem in cache.log
>
> clientkeepalivenextrequest : FD 23 sending next
> clientsendmoredata: deferring hhtp://www.example.com/a.jpg
>
> please help me

You have four options

a) Upgrade to a supported version of Squid

b) Ignore the message

c) Modify the message to log at debug level 2 rather than 1.

d) Disable pipeline prefetch in squid.conf (if this is at all possible
in Squid-2.4, do not remember)

Regards
Henrik

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before