Re: [squid-users] AD auth with squid 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 19:20:06 +0100

You are mixing two unrelated threads.

group_ldap_auth is an earlier patch for Squid-2.4. It is not related to
the external_acl feature of Suqid-2.5 (as used for group membership
lookups).

For information on how to configure Squid-2.5 see the documentation of
squid_ldap_auth and squid_ldap_group, both shipped with the Squid
sources.

The current version of squid_ldap_group can also be found including
documentation at http://maraysstems.com/download/LDAP_Group/

Regards
Henrik

--