Re: [squid-users] squid memory parameters in cachemgr.cgi

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:27:09 +0100

See the Squid FAQ on how to increase the amount of filedescriptors. Not
related to memory usage.

"Total in use" 100% is perfect. If it is much less then you have a
problem. This is how much of the memory the Squid process has reserved
from the OS which is in use, not how much of your machines memory which
is in use.

Regards
Henrik