Re: [squid-users] --> LDAP Group and NTLM together

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:44:06 +0100

The current version of the LDAP group helper supports automatic removal
of domainnames when looking up group memberships. This to ease
integration of NTLM and LDAP group lookups (which may be in another
directory entirely).

Regarding the syntax error: The syntax is

acl internet_ldap external ldap_group "/path/to/file_group_Internet"

To have Squid ask for both Basic and NTLM authentication you must
configure both schemes in squid.conf.

Regards
Henrik