Re: [squid-users] FW: squid +radius

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:50:03 +0100

Alternative 1:

Download the Radius authentication helper for Squid. See the "Related
software" page. This is most likely the easies path, assuming there is
no problem compiling the helper.

Alternative 2:

If your OS is PAM enabled you can use the PAM helper for Squid, and
configure the PAM configuration for Squid to use Radius. See your copy
of the PAM system administrators manual.

Regards
Henrik