[squid-users] no traffic between parent/child

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:43:13 +0300

Hi,
We have in our company a caching parent/child squid configuration. One of
the childs cannot access his parent anymore. I can fix it with a proxy
authentication script to use automatically an other proxy, if the current
one isn't accessible.
Though I think port 8080 is blocked somehow between the 2 squid boxes. My
logfiles don't tell me much. Can anyone advice me where to look at for
retrieving this information?
BR/Koen Van Bossche