Re: ntlm (timeout?)

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:46:05 +1100

I checked in some more bug fixes monday morning. Please update your source
tree with cvs update, and then do a
autoconf;autoheader in the source tree root
followed by
make clean; make -j6
make install

in your build directory.

If that doesn't fix it please mail me a log (with the same settings as
before) covering the time period when the problem occurs.

Rob