[SQU] pass through proxying?

From: Tim Tyler <tyler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:25:52 -0500 (CDT)

Squid experts,
  I do not care about cache proxying. What I am looking for is the ability
to do pass through proxying so that constituents outside of our domain can
access certain ip (normally http) resources inside of our domain by
appearing to be within our domain via the pass through proxy. Can Squid do
this? If so, how might one configure it? Or do I have to consider a
different type of proxy to accomplish this?
 Thanks!

--
Tim Tyler
Network Manager - Beloit College