[SQU] CUSeeMe ClassPoint Problem

From: Ken Kirchner <kenk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:04:33 -0500 (CDT)

Has anyone had any experience with CUSeeMe's (White
Pine) MeetingPoint/ClassPoint software? For some evil reason this
software is not working through our squid cache. I'm not even sure why
it's getting redirected through our squid cache (port 80 only) unless they
are lamely trying to circumvent firewalls by using this port.

Anyone know if the port can be modified on the server? Or is there a
better way to get squid to handle these odd types of (non-http?) traffic?

--
Ken Kirchner                   :  kenk@shreve.net
Assitant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638